Strategic Solutions Network is pleased to announce our Fifth Annual "MTM and Medication Adherence Innovations Summit", October 3-5, 2017 in Phoenix. This forward-thinking program will build upon the solutions delivered at our first four events, exploring the strategic innovations deployed by health plans and related organizations to improve medication adherence among complex populations, and the MTM strategies they are leveraging to drive healthy behaviors, improved outcomes and member engagement. It will examine the strategies that leading organizations are putting into place to increase their Star ratings…by both improving performance in adherence measures and boosting CMR completion rates. The event will take an in-depth look at truly understanding why members are not taking their medications as prescribed, and offer actionable solutions through case study insights around personalized interventions, engagement strategies, and methods for ensuring adherence during care transitions. Specifically, you'll find out how leading plans and industry experts are:
- Developing and Managing a Home-Grown MTM Program That Achieves Year Over Year Improvements
- Evaluating Methods Beyond Traditional Telephonic or Face-To-Face CMR's to Boost Completion Rates
- Using Technology to Drive Improvements in Medication Adherence and MTM Effectiveness
- Operationalizing the Data and Reporting Requirements for the Enhanced MTM Model Test
- LeveragingMotivational Interviewing to Effectively Guide the Member Through the MTM Encounter
- Developing a Focus on Medication Reconciliation Upon Discharge to Reduce Preventable Readmissions
- Using Predictive Modeling to Identify Members Who Are At Risk for Non-Adherence and Planning Targeted Outreach Strategies for Those Segments
- Leveraging MTM as a Quality Driver--Providing Outcomes-Based Results while Improving Star Ratings and HEDIS Measures
- Evaluating Which Delivery Models Are Most Impactful for Driving Adherence Results Across Populations
- Developing an Effective MTM Program within a Dual Eligible Plan
- Engaging Community Pharmacy in Value-Based Care
- Expanding MTM Services to an Expanded Population of Members Who Do Not Meet CMS Eligibility Criteria
The attendees from our past events included pharmacy professionals from health plans, retail pharmacy, providers, pharma companies and solution providers, thereby facilitating meaningful networking and information exchange across industry boundaries. We hope you'll join us at this premier event designed for managed care pharmacists.
We look forward to seeing you in October in Chicago!